There are 62 owner complaints spread out over 6 years, but the most belong to the 2007.
This generation ranks 29th in reliability out of 48 overall Hyundai generations.
This generation has been recalled 25 times. It's also part of 20 investigations and has 70 TSBs.
- brakes esc & ABS lights on off randomly in the 2008 Veracruz at 71176 miles
- accessories - interior ABS light on in the 2008 Veracruz at 40930 miles
- engine engine failure in the 2011 Veracruz at 80539 miles
- accessories - interior key fob would not lock or unlock doors in the 2007 Veracruz at 85000 miles
- accessories - exterior windshield wiper motor failure in the 2008 Veracruz at 55341 miles
- transmission won't shift to park in the 2009 Veracruz at 153000 miles