There are 67 owner complaints spread out over 6 years, but the most belong to the 2012.
This generation ranks 34th in reliability out of 48 overall Hyundai generations.
This generation has been recalled 3 times. It's also part of 4 investigations and has 127 TSBs.
- engine pinging/ knocking noise in the 2012 Veloster at 23337 miles
- engine loss of power while driving in the 2014 Veloster at 4435 miles
- wheels / hubs traction free tires in the 2013 Veloster at 0 miles
- accessories - interior poor speakers in the 2013 Veloster at 8450 miles
- transmission transmission issues in the 2016 Veloster at 80 miles
- engine cracked engine block in the 2013 Veloster at 17750 miles