There are 139 owner complaints spread out over 6 years, but the most belong to the 2011.
This generation ranks 38th in reliability out of 48 overall Hyundai generations.
This generation has been recalled 11 times. It's also part of 0 investigations and has 152 TSBs.
- fuel system poor gas mileage in the 2011 Tucson at 6448 miles
- engine shakes excessively at idle in the 2015 Tucson at 481 miles
- transmission transmission locks up in the 2011 Tucson at 50420 miles
- AC / heater loud, knocking noise when heat is turned on in the 2015 Tucson at 4457 miles
- accessories - interior navigation/ radio/ back up camera stopped working in the 2010 Tucson at 75000 miles
- engine engine surges in the 2012 Tucson at 34012 miles