There are 59 owner complaints spread out over 7 years, but the most belong to the 2003.
This generation ranks 28th in reliability out of 48 overall Hyundai generations.
This generation has been recalled 17 times. It's also part of 0 investigations and has 168 TSBs.
- clutch clutch went out in the 2006 Tiburon at 43250 miles
- miscellaneous too many problems to list! in the 2003 Tiburon at 75300 miles
- clutch clutch is slipping in the 2004 Tiburon at 33623 miles
- transmission linkage bolt fell out in the 2005 Tiburon at 30000 miles
- clutch clutch worn out in the 2008 Tiburon at 29891 miles
- transmission clutch stuck in gear and vibrates the car in the 2003 Tiburon at 48000 miles