There are 106 owner complaints spread out over 4 years, but the most belong to the 2012.
This generation ranks 39th in reliability out of 48 overall Hyundai generations.
This generation has been recalled 0 times. It's also part of 0 investigations and has 41 TSBs.
- transmission transmission failure in the 2012 Sonata Hybrid at 62446 miles
- engine engine siezed in the 2012 Sonata Hybrid at 89698 miles
- engine engine stalls/dies while driving in the 2013 Sonata Hybrid at 42725 miles
- electrical engine won't turn over, won't start in the 2014 Sonata Hybrid at 15550 miles
- transmission hesitation when going from battery to engine in the 2012 Sonata Hybrid at 31161 miles
- brakes ABS light on in the 2012 Sonata Hybrid at 49710 miles