There are 45 owner complaints spread out over 6 years, but the most belong to the 2006.
This generation ranks 22nd in reliability out of 48 overall Hyundai generations.
This generation has been recalled 40 times. It's also part of 16 investigations and has 126 TSBs.
- engine died while driving in the 2007 Azera at 41893 miles
- engine stalls while driving in the 2011 Azera at 82346 miles
- accessories - interior cracked dashboard in the 2007 Azera at 72527 miles
- accessories - exterior door handle snapped off in the 2006 Azera at 34613 miles
- accessories - interior seat back moves forward while vehicle is moving in the 2007 Azera at 83590 miles
- brakes ABS module stopped working in the 2007 Azera at 198700 miles