There are 48 owner complaints spread out over 7 years, but the most belong to the 2002.
This generation ranks 25th in reliability out of 48 overall Hyundai generations.
This generation has been recalled 9 times. It's also part of 0 investigations and has 179 TSBs.
- transmission transmission failure in the 2004 Accent at 100750 miles
- engine engine stalls in the 2002 Accent at 19884 miles
- transmission slips and jerks in the 2005 Accent at 78351 miles
- transmission trouble shifting gears in the 2002 Accent at 90000 miles
- transmission transmission failed without warning in the 2003 Accent at 75186 miles
- fuel system problem putting gas in tank in the 2002 Accent at 83227 miles